Saturday 1 March 2014

1st March and something

It is the 1st of March. No, there isn't anything significant about this date. But, from here on out, I will be working on Redux. Aries. which I may just all Redux. The problem with it is that I have a start, kind of, and I have a direction to how it gets to the all 'got stuff to do' part, but there's just something. I can't explain it but as a writer you will sometimes sit there, for hours, for days, or maybe seconds (sometimes weeks), staring, at the screen of piece of paper. You know what you want to write, you know what's going to happen, but there's just something that isn't quite there, that isn't quite right and you know, somewhere deep down, that when you start, it'll be wrong.

This. This is my problem right now. (Along with a ton of Uni work suddenly making an appearance) But right now, there's just something about the start that I can't quite get my head around and I don't know why.

My goal for this month, to have the start fixed. To have something written down solidly.  And when that happens, I will show it to you.

So, I have 31 days to re-write (Again, again, again) the start of Redux.

Happy Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment