Wednesday 20 August 2014

Writers website.

I've been a little busy doing important stuff (I am sorry I have neglected this site.)

Personal Service Announcement:

Wanna join a writer's website where you can post drafts of work for others to criticise? Well then please go here: http://getyourwriteon.freeforums.net/

It's something I've recently set up (I'm still tweaking the rules) and it's completely free with no limits to what you can post. (some sites only allow free accounts like ten posts or ask you to pay to experience the full package). No this is completely free with the aim of nothing but helping one another with work they are working on or struggling with.

It's intended to become a community where people come together to ask for help and to give advice.


No comments:

Post a Comment