Saturday 30 November 2013

Last day

It is the last day of NaNoWriMo and I have just under 14,000 words left. I don't think I'll get them all done by the end of the day, however, I do know how these last few words go, so I still have a direction and an ending. Likely chance I finish it in a couple of days time, just in time for Uni next week.

Then it's down to me to write three essays, redraft some 3000 words for an assignment and get all of that done, including seconds drafts and maybe third drafts, before the 13th December.

Yeah.

Two weeks of panic coming up.

And I've heard that many of you have been hitting those numbers hard and getting close or even past 50,000 words. So congrats! to you guys! *Imagine confetti falling from the ceiling to cover you.*

Celebrate all you writers who took part. It ain't an easy journey and it certainly is worthy of a reward. No matter what  that reward is, enjoy it.

As I said up there *look up* my reward is four assignments. *Yippee*

Happy Writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment