Monday 19 August 2013

Editing has started

Usually we writers would be advised to wait a couple of months before we looked back at out work. Yes I finished my novel Vanguard. Aries on 30th July (Yeah I'm weird like that). But I've already begun editing it.

I've spent a good twenty minutes on the first page and I still haven't finished with it, but there is a whole load of red.

And spoiler. The bit with the space station Vanguard? Not gonna happen. There shall be no space science research station for my crew to get stuck on. For these pages I shall read the text, see what is worth keeping but most of it shall just disappear.

Why?

Cause fuck it that's why. I don't want that shit.

Simple as that.

Once I've finished the first page I shall try to upload a picture of all the red and such. But yeah. So I'm editing and I'm not going to be done with it anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment