Monday 21 April 2014

Lately

Lately I've been trying to get assignments done. Between thinking up what content I want to use, procrastinating to apply for jobs (failures in some cases, unknown in others) and trying to get my assignments physically complete, I haven't done much writing.

However, come May 10th, everything will be in full swing for doing whatever the hell I want. Unless I somehow do get a job between now and then. Unlikely, but yeah. So much more writing.

In the mean time, I am thinking of creating a proof reading service to you guys. To anyone really. I'm still thinking up the details and such, but if anybody is interested, go find my email on my "About" page, drop me an email, or DM me on Twitter and I'll get back to you. Seriously, let me know if you would like help with your work.

Seriously. I want to help you guys. I do. I like helping people.

Happy Writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment