Sunday 29 September 2013

It's been a while...

It's been a while since I did much of anything on here. Not sure how many know that for the past couple of weeks I've had intermittent internet connection in my home. This is due to using somebody's phone for the internet as we were waiting for ours to be delivered. So, it is finally up and running.

And you would think within all of that time I would've gotten tonnes of writing done.

Truth is I work better to music. And when my laptop doesn't play CD's and when spotify will only work with a proper internet connection... there was nothing. So I did a little tiny bit of writing. Nothing more.

But. I have done more since I now have the internet. I am moving onto chapter 8 at 11,577 words and the ideas are rolling around in my mind. Unfortunately I also have a writing project that I'm working on for my dissertation for University. (Grrr) However, I am 500 words into that.

And once my third year is over I can talk all about that one 'cause I kinda love the character and I'm going to like the plot too I think. :3 Anyway. This is not a dead website. It will be updated, just intermittently.

Happy Writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment