Tuesday 3 September 2013

Update

Okay so it's been a couple of posts since I spoke about my personal writing. Well, it's going a little slowly. The past 1785 words have been improvised and added. They didn't exist and so I've been cross referencing it with the original draft and making sure the information correlates well.

Not to mention trying to add back story. (Just a little.)

Also, Rhodes has got a bigger role now and she's fleshed out a little more as a character.

But, it is going slowly. As I said, I am adding in scenes which didn't exist and I'm jumping about, scene-wise, in comparison to my first draft so I'm double checking that I'm getting everything in and more. It's not easy and I've been ready to bang my head more than a few times.

Happy Writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment