Sunday 27 October 2013

15,000

I finally hit 15,000 words. Now, I'm going to aim for a minimum of 70,000 words, which means I'm not quite a quarter of the way there.

But a lot of changes have happened so far.

Rhodes is talking a hell of a lot more in the second draft.
The crew of Valhalla find Dixon and Murphy aboard Aries.
It isn't Dixon and a few others that take the ship, but somebody else.
I have to write more Dixon scenes.
He needs a first name.
Aries has a layout.
There is no station, but there is a mysterious energy field in the middle of space.
Aries had the EMP on board - unknowingly.

Just a couple of things to let you know about. But yeah. There's been quite a few changes and trying to go back to my first draft, link it in, add scenes, subtract scenes and such, it ain't easy.

Happy Writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment