Tuesday 8 October 2013

NaNoWriMo

If you haven't heard people talking about then where have you been living? But seriously. National Novel Writing Month. It is 23 days away. Many writers are prepping for it. Many writers are busy scrawling away plans and ideas.

Whilst others sit there thinking. Pondering. Procrastinating or simply wondering.

Am I going to participate this year?

I haven't decided yet.

Currently there are three writing projects on my mind. Above this I have assignments to write, Uni to attend and friends and family to see. Not to mention eating and sleeping.

BUT

I am considering it. But this year I'm considering something different. Instead of me just going ahead with it and writing it, letting you guys know now and again how it's going.... I'm thinking I might upload my day to day writings for you all to see. Yeah. A first crappy draft novel as it's being written. Not many people get to see first draft novels of writers/authors.

But it might encourage me to finish it and get it done. Even if it is crap I can always edit it to be better. (That's what editing is for after all :P)

Are you going to enter? It's a lot of fun and know that you won't be the only one tearing your hair out and bashing your head against the wall.

Happy Writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment