Thursday 3 October 2013

Crazy mind

At the moment, in  my head I have at least THREE ongoing creative projects. Well, technically all three of them are written down and being worked on/thought about every day. So yeah. They're not just in my mind, but they're things that are needed to be worked on a lot of the time. Not to mention the fourth one that's running through my mind.

Ugh.

And with books that need to be read. Essays that need to be planned. Classes that need attending. Volunteering I am determined to do. Writing that needs to be done for Uni. It's all getting a little crazy in my head.

Maybe that's why I'm ill. Shhh. 

I want to offer you guys a little tip.

Do not take on too much at one time. Seriously. It'll drive you crazy. If I don't come out of Uni with some sort of disease or mental illness I'll be surprised. Seriously.

Yeah. So. Take it easy. Don't take on too much at once and just relax and enjoy yourself.

Happy writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment